Thursday, December 4, 2008

December weather.

Tuesday was a real nice day highs close to 40. Yesterday and today have been a bit windy and colder with just a dusting of snow off and on. The lake has been making ice and noise every night. I am seeing more and more people on not only Gilmore but other lakes. I heard a report of a 4-wheeler on Fish Hook, and since I didn't also here about a 4-wheeler going into Fish Hook I assume there is over 4 inches on the lakes now. The ice fishing shacks will be hitting the lakes with full force soon.

Jon

2 comments:

Randy and Bonnie said...

Hi Jon and family, Love coming here and reading your updates. You do have a gift for story telling. Keep it up. Love Aunt Bonnie

PS Post when the ice is thick enough for trucks. :-)

Jon said...

Thank you for checking out my blog it has been fun writing it. Take care.