Monday, December 22, 2008

Enough already!

-25 last night and if that wasn't enough the wind was blowing a zillion miles an hour for a windchill of minus too darn cold! For those of you that are reading this in warmer climes, you lucky dogs you!



We got about another 5 to 6 inches of snow this weekend, the kids are a little disappointed because the weight of the snow has pushed the ice down and we have about 2 inches of slush on the lake and the ice rink that was the best we ever had is destroyed! Maybe with this cold the slush will freeze and we can push the snow off the top of it, we were able to do that last year. We will see.



If you can see through all the blowing snow and the bitter cold, it is very beautiful outside. Is that why we live here even in winter? Maybe, or maybe we are just weather extremists? I am not sure but what I do know is that if the weather keeps up like this I will have to cut down my entire woods to keep the house warm! December isn't over yet and my wood pile is almost half gone! Gotta love it.



Take care and stay warm.



Merry Christmas to you in case I don't get back on here until after the Holiday.

No comments: