Friday, January 16, 2009

Square Tires Anyone?

Well I have talked of the many different things winter can bring but an interesting one happened this morning. Those of you that live in a extreme cold climate or have ever lived in one and don't park your car in a garage will know what I am talking about. Square tires, well technically not square but a flat spot on the side that they were on when the car was PARKED OVERNIGHT IN -37 DEGREES! Whew got that off my chest. I pulled over twice this morning to look at my back tires because I was positive one was flat with the bumping and thumping the car was doing this morning but sure enough the tires weren't flat just a flat spot on one spot. After about 8 bone jarring miles the tires must have warmed up enough to straighten out er well i mean round out.....

The forecast is for near 30 degree temps on Saturday, well I will take 67 degrees warmer right now and the car will be much happier. Take care and have a great weekend.

Jon

No comments: